Summer Financial Aid

Cupola atop a building on the Molloy University campus

Summer Financial Aid

Students who register for summer courses may qualify for Federal Pell grant, The New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) grant, and federal or private student loans.

*NOTE Summer Federal Loans are deducted from your yearly federal loan eligibility.

 How to Apply For Summer Aid

  • File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at FAFSA® Application | Federal Student Aid no later than February 1 of each academic  
  • To Complete the 2024 Summer loan request please click here: 2024 Summer Loan Request
  • Register for summer classes. (Please note, for the use of federal loans - Undergraduate students must be registered for at least 6 degree required credits. Graduate Students must be registered for at least 4.5 degree required credits)