Earn your master's degree-while you live your life-at Molloy College on Long Island, New York. Nationally recognized, yet conveniently local, we offer graduate programs that meet the demands of today's global marketplace ... and your budget. One of the most affordable private colleges in our region, we help you set your own course for professional success and personal growth. Earn your graduate degree in:
- Business. With a real-world approach that can help you succeed in the real world of business, our executive-based graduate programs in accounting, personal financial planning or business management are taught by the CEOs and CFOs of top corporations.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Debuting in the fall of 2015, this new program aims to prepare you in the growing field of counseling.
- Criminal Justice. Our curriculum is designed to meet the demanding needs of both criminal justice practitioners and academicians.
- Education. A recognized leader in teacher education for more than 50 years, Molloy's NCATE-accredited program offers a Master's of Science in Early Childhood/Childhood Education, Special Education or TESOL, adolescence education, Special Education or TESOL and advanced certificates in special education and TESOL.
- Music Therapy. This is the first and only graduate program of its kind on Long Island. Students have the opportunity to earn their degree while experiencing ample on-site clinical training at various healthcare facilities and at The Rebecca Center for Music Therapy at Molloy.
- Nursing. Molloy offers seven distinct tracks leading to master's degrees and nine post-master's certificates. There's also a post-graduate program that prepares doctoral students to become leaders in the nursing profession through research, education, administration and health policy, as well as Molloy's first doctoral program, a Ph.D. in nursing. Application deadline has been extended until April 15. Brand new for the fall of 2014 is our exciting new nurse practitioner program (D.N.P.), our second doctoral program at Molloy.
- Social Work. Our collaborative Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) program with Fordham University enables you to earn a Fordham University M.S.W. degree with a flexible full-or part-time plan of study that includes day, evening and weekend classes here and at Fordham's Lincoln Center Campus.
- Speech Language Pathology. With a curriculum that integrates theory and practice in the study of human communication and its disorders, our graduate program prepares you to join the community of professionals who provide exemplary services to a diverse population of individuals.
Whatever graduate degree you pursue, at Molloy you'll benefit from a program that promotes self-education within a nurturing environment specifically designed to enable students to earn their degrees, while living their lives.
With one-on-one guidance from our deans and directors, and small classes taught by recognized experts at our Rockville Centre and Suffolk campus in Farmingdale, Molloy combines a faculty with a strong academic background - and real-world experience - with innovative classes and interesting field work.
Admissions By the numbers
Our retention rate is the
highest on Long Island
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of incoming freshmen receive
some sort of financial aid