Resident Student Info
Any student planning to live on campus is encouraged to contact the student health services office to review the necessary forms regarding the health information requirements. All resident students are required to have the following:
- A completed Health History and Assessment form
- A current physical
- Proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella
- A meningitis vaccine (booster required if first dose was received before age 16)
- Current Mantoux (PPD test)
- Influenza (flu vaccine)
Completed health forms must be submitted by July 15 for fall semester.
Completed health forms must be submitted by November 15 for spring semester.
- Click here to download Resident Physical Health Assessment Packet (includes immunization/physical form, health history and meningococcal disease information)