THE NEXT STEP ON YOUR JOURNEY
MOLLOY COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY
TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2022 at 1:00PM
Graduates must arrive by 11:30am
Nassau Live Center, Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
1255 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY 11553
Health & Safety
* The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have elevated the COVID-19 community transmission level in our area to HIGH.
* Masks are strongly encouraged for those attending the 2022 Commencement Ceremony.
* Should Nassau County announce an indoor mask requirement for the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, masks will become mandatory for all Commencement attendees.
* No proof of vaccination or testing will be required.
Here are some important reminders for your graduation ceremony on Tuesday, May 24.
Please be sure to read all of the items below carefully.
1. Graduates are to arrive to Nassau Live Center, Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum at 11:30am. Parking is free. Enter at the main gate on Hempstead Turnpike.
2. Please arrive in your academic attire and wear sensible shoes. No heels. A tutorial on the correct way to wear your academic attire can be found here.
3. Bring your GradPass with you - You can show it on your phone, or print it. This will also be used to have your name read as you cross the stage
4. If you do not have a GradPass ticket, when you are directed to enter Nassau Coliseum's Exhibition Hall, please visit the card table. This card is how your name will be announced as you cross the stage.
5. You will take your professional graduation photo after walking across stage.
6. Please click here for a list of prohibited items from Nassau Live Center, Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.