Welcome to the Zen Den
Online relaxation resources and audio
Take a Mindful Break
- Mindful Walking - Life is a journey. Enjoy a little peace of mind on your path toward your destination. A Mindful Walking mindfulness meditation created by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Mindful Eating - Explore what happens when you slow down and increase your awareness of what you are eating. A mindfulness meditation by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Body Scan - Feel more settled and calm by bringing awareness to each part of your body, noticing your experience with a sense of curiosity and openness. A Body Scan mindfulness meditation created by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Breathe Break - Breathe along with the animation for a break in your day provided by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Counting Breaths - Help slow the mind down by counting as you pay attention to each breath. A Counting Breaths meditation by Stop, Breathe & Think and Mind Body Awareness Project.
- 3 - Minute Mindful Breathing - Feel more settled and calm by spending a few minutes focused on your breathing. A 3-Minute Mindful Breathing mindfulness meditation created by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Relax, Ground, and Clear - use your imagination to relax, feel more stable and grounded, and clear your mind. A Relax, Ground, and Clear mindfulness meditation created by Stop, Breathe and Think.
- Falling Asleep - A short, relaxing sleep meditation created to help you calm down and fall asleep. Bring a sense of open, calm awareness into sleep, and help reduce stress or tension that has accumulated throughout the day.
- Exam Success Meditation - Stay Calm & deal with test taking nerves & anxiety. A meditation created by Jason Stephenson - Sleep Meditation Music.
- Public Speaking - If you are someone who gets anxious before taking a test, speaking in public, or preparing for an athletic competition, this meditation may help you. Written and read by Jon Wildman; Music Performed by Craig Werth.
- Change - Life is a constant state of change. Feel more settled and calm as you learn to go with the flow. A Change mindfulness meditation created by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Cause and Effect - Learn to stay in the driver's seat of your choices and future. A Cause and Effect mindfulness meditation created by Stop, Breathe & Think.
- Nature Sounds - Just tune in and feel the calm. A nature sounds meditation created by Stop, Breathe & Think.
*DISCLAIMER: The agencies listed on this site are not affiliated with Molloy College. Any financial obligations incurred by the student when accessing these agencies is the sole responsibility of the student. The College is in no way approving, warranting the accuracy of information, or endorsing the opinions expressed by any of these agencies.