Whether a student is transferring to a new college or attending for the first time, there is a certain period of adjustment that's required. Students that have never previously attended college must adjust to life as college freshmen. With college, there comes a new level of responsibility in terms of education. Students are confronted with classes that are often more challenging. In addition, the college campus itself is typically larger than life, with a diverse range of students and activities. During their freshman year, students may feel overwhelmed or stressed about these changes to their new life. Fortunately, there are ways for students to adjust successfully to college life.
Click on the links below for more information.
- Common First Year Stressors
- Top 10 Ways to Successfully Adjust to College Life
- Tips for Better Time Management
- Survival Tips for Homesickness
- Transition Year - Your guide to the transition from high school to college and adulthood.
- Set To Go - Your guide to the transition from high school to college and adulthood.
*DISCLAIMER: The agencies listed on this site are not affiliated with Molloy College. Any financial obligations incurred by the student when accessing these agencies is the sole responsibility of the student. The College is in no way approving, warranting the accuracy of information, or endorsing the opinions expressed by any of these agencies.