For Faculty, Staff, and Administrators

This page was designed to provide faculty and staff with information about the Student Personal Counseling Center (SPCC), its services, and how faculty and staff can help Molloy students who may be experiencing some trouble or discomfort. We have included information to help you recognize some of the symptoms of students in distress, ways of dealing with students, and how to refer them to the SPCC.

For suggestions on when and how to refer students, please review the How to Help A Student page.   

If you have specific concerns about a student, give us a call at 516.323.3484 to talk through the situation and get individualized feedback. It is also important to remind you:

If a student is in immediate danger, for on-campus incidences contact Public Safety 516.323.3500; or for off-campus incidences contact 9-1-1