M - L.E.A.D Leadership Programs
Upperclass Leadership Conference
The Office of Student Affairs offers highly-interactive experiences that help each student organization gain a competitive edge. This series of training seminars will nourish the mind, body and spirit of your student organization.
The leadership conference, usually scheduled during the summer, is available at no charge for Molloy students. Food, transportation, lodging and all materials are provided to the participants.
The conference is open to all Molloy College students who are leaders of a recognized student organization or athletic team. Incoming students who have the potential to be student leaders are also considered. Contact the Vice President for Student Affairs for more information.
- Excellent workshops that will inspire, revitalize and rejuvenate your leadership approach
- Return to campus with ideas, action plans and energy to move forward with your organization
- A variety of seminars including time management, conflict resolution, membership recruitment, decision-making and more
- Spend time away in a "resort" environment
- Great food and time to play outdoors
Benefits of Attending the Leadership Conference
- Make your organization stronger
- Gain valuable skills necessary to be a more effective leader
- Learn how to maneuver around "red tape"
- Decrease wasted time in endless meetings
- Network and meet new people.
Who Should Attend
- Presidents, vice presidents, treasurers, secretaries, committee chairs or captains of any Molloy College Club, organization or athletic team
- Future leaders of your organization
- Anyone who is interested in developing their leadership skills
Freshman Leadership Conference
The Office of Student Affairs offers a highly-interactive experience that will help incoming freshmen gain a competitive edge. This series of training seminars will nourish your mind, body and spirit. The "Leadership Conference", usually scheduled during the summer is available at no charge. Food, transportation, lodging and all materials are provided to participants. The leadership conference is open to all Molloy College incoming students who have a history of holding leadership positions in high school as members of student organizations, community service or athletic teams. We recognize these students as potential student leaders for our campus.
- Excellent workshops that will inspire and develop your leadership approach
- Seminars including time management, public speaking, teamwork and ethics
- The opportunity to help your transition to Molloy, meet members of your incoming class and develop friendships before the semester begins
- Spend time away in a resort-like environment
Benefits of Attending the Leadership Retreat
- Develop your leadership potential
- Gain valuable skills necessary to be a more effective student leader
- Network and make new friends
Who Should Attend?
- Future student leaders of Molloy College
- Any incoming student who is interested in developing his/her leadership techniques