Withdrawal Policy

Academic Policy on Withdrawals

The college does not penalize military students for early withdrawal if a reservist or active duty enlisted service member is called to active duty, taking them away from campus. The student may withdraw from courses without academic penalties. Students withdrawing from all courses in a given term, should submit a Withdrawal Leave Form with the Registrar's Office. Students must be approved for re-entry by the Associate Dean for Academic Support Services. For extraordinary circumstances, documentation should be provided to the Registrar's Veteran's Coordinator.

Withdrawals from the college for military students receiving other types of financial aid are handled by the federal and state policies for all students.