Payment Plans

The Bursar's Office offers deferred payment arrangements to eligible Veteran's Administration (VA) students. The VA student must submit the following to the Bursar's Office:

  • VA Letter of Eligibility - Chapter 33
  • VA Authorization and Certification - Chapter 31
  • ROTC and other Veteran programs paperwork

VA students will be allowed to register for an upcoming semester while owing a balance, if that balance is covered by the Veteran's Administration and the Bursar's Office has the necessary paperwork. Failure to make payment arrangements by the scheduled due date will result in a "Bursar Hold" being placed on the account to prevent future registrations and block the release of official transcripts. If a student anticipates a balance after Veteran's payments are taken into consideration, the student should consider Tuition Management Services (TMS). Veterans should also be filing a FAFSA form each year, as students may be eligible for Federal Grants and loans.

If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Maureen Cinturati, Bursar's Veteran's Liaison, at or call 516.323.4101. The Bursar's Office is in the Wilbur Arts Center, second floor, Room W-224.