Financial Aid

Financial Aid

All military students should complete the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), even though they may receive GI Bill benefits. The FAFSA Form covers federal aid. You may submit your application online or contact the Molloy College Office of Financial Aid.

We also recommend you apply for Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) and other New York state aid, at Legislation for aid to military students is subject to change. Students need to review the information as they plan their expenses.

Federal and State Aid

Active, reserve and Veterans of the military covered by VA program benefits may be eligible for other sources of student financial aid. Federal and state sources may include:

Scholarships and Grants

Students may also be eligible for:

Gene Rogers, Financial Aid Officer, at 516.323.4207 or

The Office of Financial Aid