The Molloy College Career Center proudly supports Molloy students and alumni who are Veterans. We offer assistance in all aspects of career exploration, preparation, networking, job searching, interviewing and working.
The Center can help you develop job-search skills and candidate presentation skills, assist with internships and student employment opportunities.
Career Links for Veterans
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Mentoring Program for Veterans
- Writing a Civilian Resume
- Connecting US Veterans to Business Leaders
- Civilian Jobs Related to Your Military Occupational Specialty (MOS)
- Recruit Military
- Veteran Jobs Mission
Organizations with Employment Programs for Veterans
- Time Warner Cable Veterans - Military
- Northwell Health Military and Veterans Liaison Services
- PSEG Military
- Broadridge Corporate Citizenship
- Chase Military
- Prudential Finance Veterans Military Initiatives
- GE - Jobs for Veterans
- BAE Systems Veterans Jobs
- Hewlett Packard Veterans Career Program
- Northrop Grumman Military Veterans
- UPS Military Programs
Contact Cristen D'Accordo, Assistant Director of Career Services at 516.323.3469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Career Center Website