Transfer Enrollment Day
Interested in transferring to Molloy College for the Spring 2019 semester? Join us on Monday, January 7, 2019 for our Transfer Enrollment Day. At this event you will be able to apply, receive a decision and enroll for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Apply online prior to attending the event, or fill out a paper application upon arrival - Your application fee will be waived
- Please bring your unofficial or official copies of your transcript (from every College or University that you have attended)
- Scholarships available
- Come anytime between the hours of 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon acceptance, you will have the opportunity to enroll in courses for the Spring 2019 semester
- You will also be reviewed for academic scholarship opportunities
- Register for Transfer Enrollment Day
Don't miss out! Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.323.4000.
Frequently Asked Questions
No problem, we can use an unofficial transcript to review your application.
A. Nursing - 3.0 GPA minimum to be considered
B. Dual Degree Nursing - 3.3 GPA minimum to be considered
C. Education - 2.7 GPA to be considered
D. Social Work - 2.7 GPA to be considered
E. Speech Language Pathology - 2.5 GPA to be considered
F. Most Other Majors - 2.0 GPA to be considered
No appointment necessary, please come between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
The Admissions Office located in room 227 (second floor) in the Wilbur Arts Building.