Graduate Admissions FAQs
The deadline to apply varies for the graduate programs. Please review the list below.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling - April 1st Priority Deadline (Fall entry only) ·
- Music Therapy - April 1st Priority Deadline (Fall entry only) ·
- Speech Language Pathology - February 1st (Fall entry only) ·
- Graduate Nursing - The Family Nurse Practitioner and Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner programs have a deadline of February 1st for the Fall term and October 1st for the Spring term. All other nursing programs have a priority deadline of March 1st for the Fall term and November 1st for the Spring term. ·
- Doctoral Nursing - April 1st Priority Deadline ·
- Doctoral Education - March 1st Priority Deadline, April 1st Final Deadline ·
- Graduate Education, Criminal Justice, & Business - Rolling Admissions
*Please note, Speech Language Pathology students should apply through CSDCAS
The current Graduate tuition is $1195 per credit. The current Doctoral tuition is $1340 per credit. Financial aid is available. For more information, please contact Office-of-FinancialAid@molloy.edu
Once you submit an online application, you will have access to your application portal, which will include a checklist. When we receive a required document, a green check mark will appear next to the application requirement.
We accept official college transcripts if they are sent by your college to Molloy electronically, or if they are mailed to us in sealed, unopened envelopes. Please submit electronic transcripts to email@example.com. Please mail transcripts to:
1000 Hempstead Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
You will be notified of a status update on your application by email. You will need to access your application portal to view the update.
In order to confirm that you will attend Molloy, you must submit your nonrefundable confirmation deposit and fill out a confirmation form. You can do this online through your application portal. If you have trouble paying your deposit, please reach out to the Office of the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-323-4100 to pay your deposit over the phone. Once your deposit is paid, your attendance at Molloy will be confirmed and you will be registered for courses.