Earn your master's degree-while you live your life-at Molloy College on Long Island, New York. Nationally recognized, yet conveniently local, we offer graduate programs that meet the demands of today's global marketplace ... and your budget. One of the most affordable private colleges in our region, we help you set your own course for professional success and personal growth. Earn your graduate degree in:
- Business. With a real-world approach that can help you succeed in the real world of business, our executive-based graduate programs in accounting, personal financial planning or business management are taught by the CEOs and CFOs of top corporations.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling. This program is designed to provide graduate students the professional identity, core knowledge, necessary state-of-the- art practical skills, and multi-cultural sensitivity to excel in a variety of mental health settings. Our 60-credit-hour, New York State approved, part-time, evening program can be completed in three years, and fulfills the educational requirements for licensure as a Mental Health Counselor established by the New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions.
- Criminal Justice. Our curriculum is designed to meet the demanding needs of both criminal justice practitioners and academicians.
- Education. A recognized leader in teacher education for more than 50 years, Molloy's NCATE-accredited program offers a Master's of Science in Early Childhood/Childhood Education, Special Education or TESOL, adolescence education, Special Education or TESOL and advanced certificates in special education and TESOL.
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities
This doctoral program is designed to prepare teachers, school administrators, related educational professionals and future professors for instructional leadership roles that embrace diversity, social justice and equity.
- Nursing. Molloy offers seven distinct tracks leading to master's degrees and nine post-master's certificates.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Nursing. Become a leader in the nursing profession through research, education, administration and health policy. The application submission deadline for the Fall 2021 cohort is April 1st; after this date, all applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program (DNP). A clinical practice-focused program in Nursing that prepares advanced practice nurses to design, implement, manage and evaluate health care delivery systems and patient populations based upon research utilization. The application submission deadline for the Fall 2021 cohort is April 1st. After this date, all applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis.
- Social Work. Our collaborative Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) program with Fordham University enables you to earn a Fordham University M.S.W. degree with a flexible full-or part-time plan of study that includes day, evening and weekend classes here and at Fordham's Lincoln Center Campus.
- Speech Language Pathology. With a curriculum that integrates theory and practice in the study of human communication and its disorders, our graduate program prepares you to join the community of professionals who provide exemplary services to a diverse population of individuals.
Important Information for our Speech-Language Pathology Program Applicants! Please note: While the Molloy M.S. SLP program is no longer requiring the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) as a requirement for admission, New York State (NYS) does require the GRE for certification as a Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD). While you may be admitted to the Molloy M.S. SLP program without GRE scores, under current NYS requirements you will need to complete the GRE requirement prior to our submission of your TSSLD recommendation to NYS. Other U.S. states and municipalities may have similar requirements.
Whatever graduate degree you pursue, at Molloy you'll benefit from a program that promotes self-education within a nurturing environment specifically designed to enable students to earn their degrees, while living their lives.
With one-on-one guidance from our deans and directors, and small classes taught by recognized experts at our Rockville Centre and Suffolk campus in Farmingdale, Molloy combines a faculty with a strong academic background - and real-world experience - with innovative classes and interesting field work.
Admissions By the numbers
Our retention rate is the
highest on Long Island
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of incoming freshmen receive
some sort of financial aid