Undergraduate/graduate Summer Financial Aid

Students who register for summer courses may qualify for a Pell grant, Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) grant,  federal or private student loans. Summer Federal Loans are deducted from your yearly federal loan eligibility.

How to Apply For Summer Aid

  • File the FAFSA online at: www.fafsa.gov no later than February 1 of each academic year. 
  •  Complete the Summer loan request form (PDF) (available at the Financial Aid office beginning in March of the current year)
  • Register for summer classes. (Please note, for use of federal loans - Undergraduate students must be registered for at least 6 degree required credits. Graduate Students must be registered for at least 4.5 degree required credits).:
    • Undergraduate students must be enrolled for at least 6 required credits.
    • Graduate students must be enrolled for at least 4.5 required credits.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Office of Financial Aid
1000 Hempstead Avenue Wilbur Arts Building, Second floor, Room W236 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002