Undergraduate/graduate Summer Financial Aid
Students who register for summer courses may qualify for a Pell grant, Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) grant, federal or private student loans. Summer Federal Loans are deducted from your yearly federal loan eligibility.
How to Apply For Summer Aid
- File the FAFSA online at: www.fafsa.gov no later than February 1 of each academic year.
- Complete the Summer loan request form (PDF) (available at the Financial Aid office beginning in March of the current year)
- Register for summer classes. (Please note, for use of federal loans - Undergraduate students must be registered for at least 6 degree required credits. Graduate Students must be registered for at least 4.5 degree required credits).:
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled for at least 6 required credits.
- Graduate students must be enrolled for at least 4.5 required credits.