Financial Aid Application

A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or renewal FAFSA along with a New York state express Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application must be filed annually to apply for the above financial aid. The FAFSA is sent for processing to the Office of Federal Student Aid Programs in Mt. Vernon, IL. or done on the web at The TAP application is sent for processing to New York State Higher Education Services Corporation in Albany, New York.

FastWEB (Financial Aid Search Through the WEB) is the largest and most complete scholarship search on the Internet. It provides access to a searchable database of more than 400,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships, grants and student loans available to students.

Fill out the FAFSA right here.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Office of Financial Aid
1000 Hempstead Avenue Wilbur Arts Building, Second floor, Room W236 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002