Admissions and Aid Information
For Our Accepted Students
Community. In each conversation, on every survey, in every capstone paper, when we ask our students, alumni and faculty to use one word to describe Molloy, they answer, "community.
As you make one of the biggest decisions you ever have, we can promise you that our Molloy community will welcome you with open arms. A community where we can be our authentic selves, lift each other up, and encourage each other to keep running towards our goals no matter the obstacles in our path.
That's what it means to be a Lion. Ready to roar with us?
Let's do this together!
Do you have any questions? Fall 2021 prospective, applied and accepted students we are ready to connect with you.
- To set up a telephone appointment with an Admissions Counselor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To speak with a current student, please email Marc Soevyn at email@example.com or call 516.323.4008
- To set up an appointment with the Office of Financial Aid e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- For questions regarding billing and payment options, please contact the Bursar's Office by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Covid-19 pandemic has affected nearly all aspects of the admissions process for students across the country. In an effort to support our students in a year in which the pandemic has limited applicants' access to SAT and ACT testing centers, Molloy will be test optional for the Fall 2021 entering class.
Molloy has always supported holistic admissions practices, considering multiple factors in the review process. Students who do not submit test scores will not be at a disadvantage.
The admissions counselors at Molloy College are ready to help you get started. Molloy College, on Long Island, New York is a private liberal arts college that is selective and well-respected, yet welcoming and affordable. Our 4,600 students can choose from more than 60 quality undergraduate degrees, nationally ranked graduate degree programs and doctoral degree offerings all taught by accomplished faculty. Learn within a value-centered educational environment designed to develop graduates who are prepared to succeed in their professions and make a difference in the world. Take a look at our range of academic programs. Speak to one of our admissions counselors. Come visit our campus.
While we're a selective college, we respect the individual and consider the whole student - not just test scores - when making our admissions decisions. We're one of the most affordable private colleges on Long Island and offer generous financial aid packages and merit-based scholarship opportunities to our students. Why not become one of them?
At Molloy, you'll receive a quality education from a well-respected private Long Island college that can help you achieve your personal goals with:
- More than 50 quality undergraduate liberal arts programs for freshmen and transfer students. Visit our undergraduate admissions section more information.
- Individualized attention and small classes taught by an accomplished faculty.
- Generous financial aid awards and merit-based scholarships.
- Nationally recognized Master's programs and Doctoral offerings with flexible schedules and convenient locations. Visit our graduate admissions section for more information.
Experience our welcoming, dynamic campus community and see what a difference a Molloy College education can make in your life - and in your future. Apply here and now.
Contact admissions with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions By the numbers
Our retention rate is the
highest on Long Island
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of incoming freshmen receive
some sort of financial aid
Molloy College recently announced that Ms. Gioia Bales has assumed the role of Dean of the School of Business, effective August 3, 2020.Read More
Molloy College is pleased to announce that the New York State Education Department (NYSED) has approved the registration of a Bachelor of Science (B.S.)...Read More
Molloy College's Dean of the Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing & Health Sciences, Marcia R. Gardner...Read More
The School of Arts and Sciences at Molloy College and the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at St. John’s University...Read More