A minor in social entrepreneurship offers the opportunity to build leadership skills while making a social impact!
- Do you want to be a successful leader who makes a difference in this world?
- Do you have creative ideas for solving social/global problems but don't even know where to start?
- Do you want the chance to meet, shadow and work alongside some of the top social entrepreneurs in our community?
- BUS 304 Organizational Behavior
- SWK 250 Diversity: Oppression, Privilege and Social Justice
- SWK 371 Social Entrepreneurship Encounter (Internship-like course to shadow social entrepreneurs in the field)
For more information contact Melissa McCardle at 516.323.3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org