Five-Year Seamless Molloy BSW/Fordham MSW Option
Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service Collaborative Program at Molloy College
Enroll in Molloy College's BSW program and seamlessly enter the one year Advanced Standing Fordham University MSW program.
Criterion for those Molloy BSW students wishing to pursue the Fordham Advanced Standing MSW degree:
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA in Molloy College social work courses.
- One letter of recommendation from Department of Social Work Faculty Member
- Mid-year Field Evaluation
In addition, Molloy BSW students must:
- Indicate interest in the Five-Year Seamless Option during their acceptance into the Molloy BSW program (Three-Year Seamless for transfer students.)
- Submit the Fordham GSS online application by February 1st of senior year along with unofficial transcript inclusive of fall semester grades of senior year.
If these requirements are met, the Fordham University application fee and personal statement requirements will be waived.
Molloy BSW students must maintain the GPA of 3.0 and are responsible for submitting their final official transcript and final field evaluation upon graduation from Molloy College to Fordham University GSS Admissions Office. Acceptance is contingent upon successful completion of the BSW degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in social work courses.
Contact Jennifer McKinnon, LCSW, Director, Fordham/Molloy MSW Program firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*The BSW degree is granted by Molloy College and MSW degree is granted by Fordham University.