Psi Chi Honor Society
Have you thought about joining Psi Chi, the honor society in Psychology? We have a chapter here at Molloy. If you meet the necessary application requirements you will be invited to join the Psi Chi Honor Society.
Psi Chi is the International Honor Society in Psychology, founded in 1929 for the purposes of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology. Membership is open to graduate and undergraduate men and women who are making the study of psychology one of their major interests, and who meet the minimum qualifications.
PSI CHI Application requirements
- The Psi Chi Constitution requires that undergraduate student applicants to Psi Chi:
- Must be enrolled as a student at Molloy College
- Must have established a GPA at Molloy College
- Must be at least a second-semester sophomore
- Must be enrolled as a major or minor in the psychology program
- Must have completed at least 9 semester hours of psychology courses
- Must have an overall GPA that is at least 3.40 on a 4-point scale
* Undergraduate transfer students who wish to join must complete at least 12 semester hours at Molloy College
Please visit psichi.org for information about this honor society and if you are eligible contact Dr. Ann C. Eckardt Erlanger, Faculty Advisor to Psi Chi, in the Psychology Department, Siena Hall Room 100, ext.3847 or email@example.com.
Spring 2017 Inductees
Spring 2016 Inductees
Spring 2015 Inductees