When you are in the Nursing Lab at Molloy College, you will learn every day to make a difference in a life!
- The lab instructors work collaboratively with each student, individually or in group settings to master the skills essential for competent nursing practice at two sites: the main campus in the Barbara H. Hagan Center for Nursing, Rockville Centre and at Route 110 in Suffolk County.
- The lab instructors are competent and knowledgeable in all skills reviewed and tested in the nursing laboratory environment. Each lab instructor has worked in various capacities within the clinical setting and each brings a wealth of professional expertise to the lab setting.
- Our simulation instructors guide the students through actual scenarios using state of the art technology that promotes confidence and critical thinking skills.
- Our simulation program provides high tech, interactive opportunities allowing the student to bridge theory to practice in a safe, learning setting.
All nursing students are required to submit physical forms and titres prior to going to clinical. Important forms below:
- New Clinical Checklist/Initial Physical Form - N209 (PDF)
- Returning student physical packet (PDF)
- Flu vaccine form (PDF)
- Latex allergy form (PDF)
All forms must be submitted annually to our welcoming and informative administrative assistants in Hagan 205. For questions about forms and submissions call Pam Chave 516.323.3751 or Krissy Hill 516.323.3752.
The Rockville Centre Nursing Lab hours of operation are:
Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If the College is closed for holidays or inclement weather, the Lab will be closed.
For general clinical laboratory information, call 516.323.3742.
Nursing By the numbers
Place department ranking in the U.S.
Doctoral degree awarded since 2010
in the nursing program
Clinical partners to support
Nursing students to our clinical
faculty and instructors