The Molloy College Music Department offers high quality music education, small class sizes, and personalized attention. Our faculty is comprised of world-renowned clinicians, performers, and creative musicians with prominent international careers. We are only 25 miles away from New York City, the Music Capital of the world. Our students have direct access to a rich, and diverse musical culture through performance opportunities, master classes, and internship opportunities. At Molloy we place the individual first and we strive to help students achieve their full potential. Molloy College is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
"The dedicated and incredibly supportive faculty, staff, and administration provided a foundation of excellence and encouragement for both academic achievement as well as personal growth."
- Students will acquire proficiency in reading, writing, and realizing musical notation. Students will be able to engage and recognize notational practices from a wide range of eras and styles. Students will learn to use computer notation software to create original scores.
- Students will become cultivated musicians. Students will become acquainted with musical literature from diverse cultures, periods, and aesthetic currents.
- Students will become proficient performers in their primary instrument or voice, and in a variety of ensemble settings.
- Students will become proficient with the creative process of making music either through composition or improvisation.
Programs of Study
- Dual Degree in Music Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Certificate Program
- Analytical Music Therapy Certificate Program
Connect With us on Social Media
Follow our feed for news, photos and videos.
Subscribe to our channel for all our latest performance videos.