How to Apply
Students interested in applying to the BFA program need to do the following:
Submit an application: Apply Now
- Once all official documents (transcripts, test scores and personal essay) have been received by Molloy College, applications will be reviewed academically. Upon academic clearance, students will receive a link via email where they will be able to set up the date and time of their departmental audition.
- Pre-screen videos are NOT required.
- Please note that it is not necessary to contact Molloy/CAP21 regarding the status of your application. Once the academic review process is complete for your individual application, you will be contacted to schedule your audition.
Prepare the required audition material:
- Two contrasting 32-bar cuts of a song showing range and storytelling ability
- A one-minute monologue from a published play or screenplay (no Shakespeare)
- An optional dance call will be offered on select audition dates for students wishing to showcase dance skills
It is highly recommended that auditions be conducted in-person, but auditions may be submitted electronically for students living outside of a 500 mile radius from audition locations. Following "artistic" acceptance (which will take place in the spring), the successful applicant will then be officially enrolled as a Theatre Arts BFA student.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Overton, Theatre Arts Recruitment Coordinator, at email@example.com.