Our rigorous curriculum will equip you with the knowledge and vital critical thinking, writing, and communication skills needed to pursue your future career.
History majors can pursue a career in:
- Nonprofit Organizations
History at Molloy Provides:
- Individualized attention: You will be assigned a faculty advisor who will guide you through your undergraduate studies.
- Distinguished group of faculty: Our faculty are experienced scholars and policymaking practitioners with expertise in American, European and international fields of history.
- Internship opportunities: Our students have the opportunity to serve as interns at historical societies, museums, and non-profit organizations in New York City and Long Island.
- Career-minded curriculum: Under the supervision of a faculty member, students can focus their studies on tracks that include American, European, and international history.
- Global education and travel: Students majoring in history learn about foreign cultures and have the opportunity to travel the world with Molloy's global learning program.
History and Political Science Club
The History and Political Science Club offers unique opportunities for students to further their knowledge of History and Political Science related topics. Every semester, the club takes the students on special field trips of historical and political significance. These include the United Nations, Sagamore Hill, the Morgan Library, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Tenement Museum.
B.A. History - M.A. History Pathway
Be career ready in five years with our B.A. History - M.A. History Pathway (PDF).
For more information, please contact the Dean's Office in the School of Arts and Sciences at email@example.com or 516.323.3433.