Health Service Leadership
Our degree completion program in Health Service Leadership is designed with you in mind - the busy adult working toward a bachelor's degree. We offer an accelerated fully online program built just for you with options of 7- or 14-week courses.
We make it possible for you to complete your 120-credit bachelor's degree in as little as two years at an affordable cost of $550 per credit.
*Cannot be combined with any Molloy partnership discount or institutional aid. All classes must be taken online.
Having earned your Associate's degree in cardiovascular technology, respiratory care, nuclear medicine technology or any health-related field makes you eligible for our unique Health Service Leadership program.
Our faculty are leaders in the health care field and are committed to providing a program that combines vocational and liberal education. It is this education that promotes you as a compassionate, highly qualified, professional in the high-tech areas of Allied Health. Study will focus on completing 21 credits in Health Service Leadership:
- HSL 3000 Overview of Health Care
- HSL 3020 Healthcare Information Management
- HSL 3060 Health Services Organizations and Leadership
- HSL 4040 Financial Management in Healthcare Organizations
- HSL 4100 Legal Issues in Health Service Leadership
- HSL 4120 Research for the Health Professional
- HSL 4900 Seminar in Health Service Leadership
The remaining credits can be customized by you with a focus on liberal arts education. This curriculum will fine tune your leadership skills so that you can effectively respond to the challenges of the healthcare industry.
Benefits of our program:
- Accelerated 7 or 14-week courses
- Reduced tuition
- Priority registration
- Access to student services and support
- Guidance from an advisor and Enrollment Specialist to help lead you towards your dream of graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Health Service Leadership