Health Service Leadership
Our degree completion program in Health Service Leadership is designed with you in mind - the busy adult working toward a bachelor's degree. We offer an online program that accommodates your work schedule and we make it possible for you to complete your degree in two years at an affordable cost. Having earned your Associate's degree in cardiovascular technology, respiratory care, nuclear medicine technology or any health-related field makes you eligible for our unique Health Service Leadership program.
Our faculty are committed to providing a program that combines vocational and liberal education. It is this education that promotes you as a compassionate, highly qualified, professional in the high-tech areas of Allied Health. Study will focus on completing 21 credits in Health Service Leadership:
- HSL 3000 Overview of Health Care
- HSL 3020 Healthcare Information Management
- HSL 3060 Health Services Organizations and Leadership
- HSL 4040 Financial Management in Healthcare Organizations
- HSL 4101 Legal Issues in Health Service Leadership
- HSL 4120 Research for the Health Professional
- HSL 4900 Seminar in Health Service Leadership
The remaining credits can be customized by you with a focus on liberal arts education. This curriculum will fine tune your leadership skills so that you can effectively respond to the challenges of the healthcare industry. We will provide the expert guidance of our faculty who are leaders in the health care field. Upon completion of our program in Health Service Leadership, you will have the professional competence and critical thinking skills essential to become a successful health care leader.
Not sure if this is the right fit for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have an associate's degree from Molloy or another college or university?
- Are you a self-motivated student who is interested in taking courses in online formats?
- Do you want to shorten your time to degree completion with prior learning credits and accelerated summer semesters?
- Do you want to take the next step in your career and a bachelor's degree would help you get to the next level?