Gainful Employment Disclosure
U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
Division of Education Post Master's Certificate Programs
- TESOL PK-12
- Teaching students in childhood education 1-6
- Teaching students in childhood education 7-12
- Teaching students with disabilities in childhood education 1-6
- Teaching students with disabilities in adolescence education 7-12 in the following subject areas: Biology, English, Mathematics, Social Studies and Spanish
- Post-Master's certificate completion rate past 5 years (2008 - 2013) is 42%*
- Tuition and fees
- Books and supplies. Estimated books and supplies cost $1,438.
- Job placement counseling is available to all students through the Department of Career Services. Employment rate for graduates of this program is 95%.
- Median loan debt incurred is 0
* The percentage of students who were in the program in 2008 and completed the program by 2013. This number does not reflect students who earned NYS certification during this time.
Education By The Numbers
of education students earn their
NYS teaching certification
Our graduation rate is 10%
higher than other L.I. colleges
Score at a mastery level
on the NYS exam
Undergraduates graduated with
128 teaching certifications