Registration and Student Records

I have not been in school for a while, where do I begin? How do I know if I am taking the right course for me? What course should I take first?
Should a course require experience in a certain field or enrollment in a previous class, this will be clearly marked in both the printed and online Continuing Education catalog. If you are unsure of what to take first or how to take a series of classes, contact our office and ask questions. A Continuing Education representative will be happy to assist you.

Do I need a transcript from my old school?
No. Our courses are open to the general public. If you are looking to waive a particular course, provide our office with a copy of your transcript and a written request. There is no guarantee that your course will be waived. Some topics require testing in addition to documentation. For more information, contact our office at 516.323.3570 or email us at

Is academic advisement available?

Academic advisement regarding the non-credit course offerings and certificate programs is available by appointment. If you would like to schedule an advisement session with a Division of Continuing Education and Professional Development representative, contact our office directly at 516-323-3550.

How do I register for a course in person?
Continuous registration is available at the office of the Division of Continuing Education and Professional Development. Simply come to our office located in Siena Hall, Room 106 during business hours to register for your course.

Mail Registration
To register by mail, fill out the registration form and mail it with your check, money order or credit card information to the following: Molloy College/Continuing Education
1000 Hempstead Avenue
P.O. Box 5002
Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002

Telephone Registration
For your convenience, holders of MasterCard or VISA may register for non-credit courses by telephone. Simply call our office at 516.323.3550. Have your credit card number available.

Fax Registration
Complete the registration form. Make sure to include your credit card information (MasterCard or VISA) and fax it to our office at 516.323.3560.

When should I register?
To avoid course closings and/or course cancellations, we recommend that you register for courses as early as possible. If the course you want is already full, you can add your name to the waitlist. We also recommend that you sign up for the next available section since the waitlist gives no guarantee of availability.

On rare occasions, one of our courses will not have enough students registered, and we will have to cancel the course. The decision to cancel a course is usually made about one week before the class is scheduled to start. Waiting to register until a few days before the course is scheduled to begin could cause unnecessary cancellations.

How do I know that I am officially registered for a course?
Once your registration is received and processed by our office, a course confirmation will be mailed or emailed to you. If you have registered for a course and have not received your confirmation within one week, contact our office.

How do I withdraw from a course?
If you need to withdraw from a course, the Division of Continuing Education and Professional Development business office must receive notice of withdrawal, no later than 48 hours prior to the beginning of the course. You can reach our offices via telephone at 516.323.3550. Non-attendance of classes does not entitle student to a refund.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Continuing Education and Professional Development
1000 Hempstead Avenue Siena Hall, Room 106 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002