Tuition Information and Financial Assistance

When is payment due for a course?
Payment is due when you register, but purchase orders will also be accepted.

How can i pay my tuition?
The tuition fee is listed next to each course description. Cash, money order, check and credit card (MasterCard or VISA) are acceptable forms of payment. Make checks payable to Molloy University. There are no registration fees - tuition is all you pay.

Are there any discounts available?
Yes, the discounts listed below apply to Continuing Education courses. Only one discount may be used per course.

Senior Citizens 62+ over. Proof of age is required at registration: 10 percent discount
Molloy University alumni: 10 percent discount
Employees of the Diocesan Center: 10 percent discount
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Health Care System employees: 10 percent discount
Mercy Hospital employees: 25 percent discount
Members of the Molloy Institute for Lifelong Learning (MILL): 25 percent discount

When you register, you must provide proof that you are eligible for the discount you would like to use.

*Discount Exceptions: No discounts accepted for SAT Prep, Regents Review, one day workshops or any course $35 or less.

Is financial aid available for Continuing Education courses?
Since most continuing education courses do not lead to a college degree, they are not eligible for the traditional forms of financial aid, such as TAP or Pell. You may find that some private lenders will help finance continuing education and certificate programs.

Displaced Homemakers and/or Dislocated Workers
If you are a displaced homemaker and/or a dislocated worker, you may qualify for retraining funds. Contact your local one-stop employment center or inquire with your local Department of Labor to see if you qualify for services.  

ACCESS - formerly known as VESID
If you have a documented disability, contact your local ACCES (Adult Career and Continuing Education Services - Vocational Rehabilitation) office to find out if you meet their criteria and qualify for services.  

If you are a veteran or a dependent of a veteran and have applied for education benefits with the VA, the following programs are approved for veterans benefits:

  • Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
  • Management Certificate Program
  • Financial Planning
  • Real Estate Salesperson
  • Medical Records

Please let us know at the time of registration if you have applied for VA benefits. We must "certify your enrollment" in order for you to be reimbursed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. If you are not sure whether you qualify or how much of an education benefit you are entitled to, contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-GI BILL 1.

Can you invoice my company directly?
Yes. Provide us with your company's purchase order, educational voucher or documentation on company letterhead stating that they are responsible for payment along with the registration form and we will send an invoice directly to your company.

What is your refund policy?
If you withdraw from a course prior to the start of the course, a full refund is generally granted. *See below for exceptions. After the first session, refunds will be made in accordance with the following schedule:

  • Prior to the start of the second session: 80 percent refund
  • After the second session:  No refund will be given

Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal. During the first hour of class, the instructor will present an outline of the course, along with the course goals and objectives. If you do not feel that this course will meet your expectations, a full refund will be granted if you present a refund request on the first business day after the class has met.

No refunds will be issued for a one or two-day course after the course has been completed, however a tuition credit may be granted. The refund policy for certain certificate and professional programs, such as nursing, is on a program-by-program basis. Consult the individual program description for details.

Notice of withdrawal must be made directly to a representative of the Division of Continuing Education and Professional Development either by phone, fax or in person.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Continuing Education and Professional Studies
1000 Hempstead Avenue Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002