The Office of Off-Campus Programs provides support services to Molloy's academic departments offering classes at the Suffolk Center and extension sites and to you - the student who participates in them.
Located at the Suffolk Center, the Office of Off-Campus Programs offers courses taught by Molloy College professors, who follow the same syllabi as courses taught at the main campus. Staff from the Office visit each site at least twice a semester to assist students with admission, registration, tuition, financial aid inquiries and textbook distribution. Faculty and students may contact this office year-round for all off-campus matters.
Off-Campus Locations and Programs
Selected courses, identical to on-campus programs in academic content and degree requirements, are offered at various off-campus locations. Programs offered at off-campus locations have a residency requirement at the Rockville Centre campus. Our off-campus locations include our Suffolk Center and various on-site locations as follows:
• Suffolk Center at 7180 Republic Airport, East Farmingdale, New York, 11735. Our location has a dynamic educational atmosphere, offering convenient course hours, easy parking, a student lounge and computer and library facilities. Graduate courses are offered in Education and Nursing leading to a Master of Science degree and we also plan to offer graduate business courses leading to an MBA degree. Undergraduates nursing and co-related courses are offered for Registered Nurses who would like to complete their bachelor's degree. Non-credit, continuing education courses are also offered in Home Inspection, Medical Records, Nursing, Human Resources Management, Planned Giving, Enrolled Agent, Pharmacy Technician and Alcoholism and Chemical Dependency.
Courses are also offered at the on-site locations listed below. Students who take classes at the following Off-Campus locations receive a 30 percent tuition discount. The sites are:
• Long Island Jewish Hospital, New Hyde Park (Graduate Nursing)*
* Employees of the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System only
• St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School, West Islip (Graduate Education)
Mary Sibilio, Assistant Director, Off-Campus Programs provides reception and support for the Suffolk Center Programs, students and faculty. She is the contact person for general inquiries and can answer questions regarding the scheduling of classrooms and the availability of the Atrium. Mary is also the contact person regarding renting out rooms at the Suffolk Center. Her contact information is as follows:
Off-Campus Student Services
- Answer questions regarding classes, textbooks, billing, financial aid and registering
- Issue/validate a Molloy College photo ID card
- Textbooks are available for purchase for all classes offered off-campus
- Obtain a free Molloy College e-mail account off-campus
- Transport library materials between the Suffolk Center and Rockville Centre campus
- Graduate Education students can obtain Field Experience paperwork
- Provide meeting rooms for graduate students' group projects
Suffolk Center Library Hours and Library Access
Suffolk Center Library, part of Molloy's Suffolk Center, is located in Farmingdale, NY. The Suffolk Center and Library are open Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., and on Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.. The facility offers access to more than 10 computers as well as group study areas for students who need to work on research papers and access the library's online databases and other electronic resources. Reference librarians are on duty during the semester, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and extended hours on Tuesday and Wednesday until 9 p.m., to provide individualized research assistance as well as guidance using different citation styles. Molloy's virtual chat service is monitored during regular library hours as well as on weekends during the hours that the Rockville Centre main library is open.
Members of the Molloy College community can access the library's resources including online databases, e-journals, e-books , and media resources from off-campus wherever Internet connection is available. To access library resources from off-campus, a valid Molloy email account or Canvas login account are required. To learn more about accessing library databases or other resources please use the links provided below:
Off-campus programs operate on the same schedule as the main, Rockville Centre campus. Check the website or main campus number 516.323-3000 for updates in the case of extreme weather conditions.
Located in the Kellenberg Building, Room 310 on the Rockville Centre Campus, Health Services offers information and referrals for all Molloy College students, including compliance with immunizations and meningitis, student wellness programs health insurance information (brochures, student enrollment cards, claim forms), and sick visits/self medication cart. For more information, call 516.323.3467 or click here.
On-Line Student Information
An abundance of student information and services are available to you online. Check grades, locate courses, check academic schedule and locate information about faculty when you log in to the Lion's Den.
Molloy College E-mail Account
All Molloy students can apply for a free Molloy e-mail account. Check e-mail via the web from anywhere. If you need an account, contact Off-Campus Programs at 516.323.3570.
Career Development Services
The Career Development Services Office offers a range of career assistance to students and alumni. Appointments may be arranged at your convenience at 516.323.3468.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's # 1”Value All-Star” in the nation
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship