Governor Cuomo announced on June 15th that because NY State has hit the goal of having 70 percent of adults vaccinated against COVID-19, most pandemic restrictions would be lifted, including those for colleges, effective immediately.
Below are some immediate changes to all Molloy locations, effective as of June 17th(Note that campus health centers and other medical facilities are exceptions to this rollback, restrictions are still in place for healthcare settings):
- Social distancing is not required at any Molloy location.
- Masks are not required at Molloy locations for those who have submitted proof of vaccination. You will be contacted prior to the start of classes regarding how to provide proof. Anyone who has not submitted proof of vaccination is still required to wear a mask indoors at any Molloy location. If you have submitted your proof of vaccination, you may choose to continue wearing a mask, if so desired.
- Health screenings are no longer required for anyone on campus.
- The daily symptom questionnaire no longer needs to be completed.
- There is no Covid-related limit to Molloy event capacities.
- Dining facilities can resume normal density and hours of operation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Janine Biscari at (516) 323-3457 or via our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal continues to be keeping our community safe and informed. Stay connected. Stay calm. Be well. Know we are here for you.