Schedule of Classes
All of the graduate TESOL courses will be offered in an online asynchronous format.
Asynchronous Online Format
The online course run for about 5-6 weeks and are not taught in "real time", meaning students do not have to attend at a given time. You can log on at any time to take the course. However, there will be assignments that will be due at specific times. Summer courses are only given in the asynchronous online format. Fall and spring classes may be given in both formats.
Course Sequence for the Individual Certification Pathway in TESOL
- You must take EDU 5140 ("Methods of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages") first.
- EDU 5252 (Linguistics) and EDU 5254 (English Grammar) can be taken be taken after EDU 5140. These courses should not be taken at the same time.
- You must take EDU 5256 (2nd "Methods of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages") last after the other 3 courses have been completed.
- EDU 5062 (Literacy Skills), if you need it, and the Language other than English required courses can be taken at any time.
2023 Schedule of Classes
To register, please visit Lions Den, Molloy's Registration system, at: https://lionsden.molloy.edu/ICS/Professional_Studies/
Please note: When completing the online application/registration form please select "2023 Spring Institute" under the course search term.
These courses run in a sequence. Please take them accordingly. All courses are asynchronous online.
1/17 - 1/31/23
EDU 5062 01, Linda Kraemer
Spring 1 - 1/17 - 3/6/23
- EDU 5140 02, Carrie McDermott
- EDU 5252 03, Kelley Cordeiro
- EDU 5254 03, Amy Ecklemann
- EDU 5256 02, JudyAnn Hurst
Spring 2 - 3/7 - 5/12/23
- EDU 5140 01, Gloria Kraemer
- EDU 5252 04, Andrea Honigsfeld
- EDU 5254.04, Jackie Nenchin
- EDU 5256. 03, Jimmy Kalamaras