Center for Professional Studies
The Center for Professional Studies (CPS), at Molloy College offers a variety of graduate and undergraduate credit programs and courses oriented toward developing skills and knowledge needed for specific occupational areas. The Center offers high quality, flexible courses of study attuned to the needs of the current and future workplace.
CPS continues Molloy's long-standing tradition of service to adult learners and expands the breadth of academic offerings by providing more options and flexibility through undergraduate and graduate credit post-degree certificate programs and individual courses offered through our academic divisions and schools.
Learning today is a lifelong process. It does not end with the conferral of an undergraduate or even a graduate degree. There is a constant need in most professions for one to update and upgrade their skills or to maintain or obtain professional licensure and certification. Therefore, CPS offers individual courses and professional and skill-based certificates or badges for graduate credit in a variety of formats: hybrid, online and on-site to meet those needs in the most convenient, fast and affordable ways possible.
The following areas currently offer programs/courses (click on the program titles for additional information):
Post-Master's Courses in Education Leading to Certification Without an Additional Degree
- Early Childhood Grades Birth - 2nd Individual Pathway Certification
- Bilingual Education Extension Certificate NEW!
- Childhood Grades 1-6 Individual Pathway Certification
- Middle School Extenstion Certificate NEW!
- Gifted Education Extension Certificate NEW!
- Educational Technology Specialist Individual Pathway Certification
- Students with Disabilities 1-6 Individual Pathway Certification
- Students with Disabilities 7-12 Individual Pathway Certification
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Individual Pathway Certification
Post-Master's Certificate Leading to Certification
Post-Master's Advanced Certificate in School Building Leader (SBL)
Post-Master's Advanced Certificate in School District Leader (SDL) NEW!
STEM Educator Certificate (12 credits online) NEW!
The following certificate programs will be offered in the following education areas in the near future:
- Applied Behavior Analyst
- Social Justice Certificate
- Cognition and Learning certificate (6 credits online)
Speech-Language Pathology Pre-requisite Online Courses
For Additional Information:
For additional information on these programs please click on the course titles above or contact: Alina R. Haitz at email@example.com or 516.323.3572.