Summer Institutes for Teachers (Non-AP)
Interested in expanding your subject area knowledge, exploring new subject material or adding to your teaching tool kit? Look no further, Molloy College has what you are looking for. This summer you will be able to enroll in courses to build your knowledge in various content areas and to improve your instructional skills. The Institutes may be taken for 3 graduate credits ($900 per Institute) or on a non-credit basis for 2 in-service credits ($495 or $795 per Institute).
Most of the Summer Institutes for Teachers are offered on a four (4) day, Monday-Thursday, schedule, usually from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day, at either Molloy's Suffolk Center located at 7180 Republic Airport in East Farmingdale or at Molloy's Rockville Centre campus located at 1000 Hempstead Avenue, Rockville Centre. However, four of the institutes offered in the "General Interest" area below: "Growing a STEAM Mindset"; "Advanced Practices for the Already Tech Savvy Teacher"; "Brand Your Classroom: Social Media in Education" and "The Tech Savvy Teacher of Today (Grades K-6)", will both be offered totally online.
- Download a 2018 Summer Institutes brochure
- 2018 Summer Institutes Schedule at a Glance by week
- Application and Registration Instructions
- General Information, Accommodations and Attractions
- Institute Descriptions and Faculty Bios:
- Elementary Grades (K-6) (8 Institutes Offered)
- English Language Arts (16 Institutes Offered)
- Math (7 Institutes Offered)
- Science (9 Institutes Offered)
- General Interest (21 Institutes Offered)
- Special Education (3 Institute Offered)
- Social Studies (2 Institutes Offered)
- TESOL (11 Institutes Offered)
- Advanced Placement Institutes (20 Institutes Offered)
Questions? Contact Louis J. Cino by email at: email@example.com or call Cindy Thomas at: 516-323-3554.