LEED AP BD+C
Distinguish Yourself by Earning your LEED AP BD+C Credential!
Topics covered (in the seven sessions) include:
- Intro/Iterative Process/Innovation
- Water Efficiency/Regional Priority
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Location and Transportation/Sustainable Sites
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Materials and Resources
Included with the Course:
- Exam Prep Study Guide
- Access to Industry Professionals
- Digital Presentations on each topic
- Practce Test Questions and Examples
- LEED Credit submittal tips
All relevant course materials will be provided. Students should bring a notebook or computer to take notes in class. The LEED AP® BD+C exam fee is additional.
The LEED AP (Accredited Professional) credential signifies an advanced depth of knowledge in green building practices; it also reflects the ability to specialize in a particular LEED Rating System.
With this LEED AP Building Design and Construction training, you will learn the requirements and calculations required for the following LEED credits: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, and Indoor Environmental Quality. Completing this course will prepare you for the prestigious LEED AP professional credential, by allowing you to focus your study efforts, ease your tension, and help you pass the exam!
* To take the Exam that earns you LEED AP BD+C accreditation, USGBC National requires that you must take the LEED Green Associate Exam first. Each test provides you with a maximum of 2 hours to complete. These two exams can be completed on the same day, or seperately, as long as the LEED GA exam is taken prior to the LEED AP BD+C Exam.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, May 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14 & 16, 2018, (7 sessions) 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Molloy College Suffolk Center
7180 Republic Airport
East Farmingdale, NY 11735
Click here for directions.
There are no course fees. Tuition payment is due at the time of registration. However, if your company is paying for the course we will invoice your company. Please provide us with your company's purchase order, educational voucher or documentation on company letterhead stating that they are responsible for payment along with the registration form and we will process an invoice directly to your company. Invoicing is available only if you register by mail or fax.
Students should register for classes at least one week prior to the start of classes to insure enough time for you to get your confirmation and parking permit. However, you can register up until the day of class. Please note that some of our classes do close out and some of our classes do cancel, so you may be taking a chance of not getting into the course of your choice by waiting.
Online registration is available by clicking here.
Phone in registration is available by calling 516-323-3550 with your MasterCard, Discover or Visa. To register in person, by fax or mail, please follow the directions on our web page, www.molloy.edu/ce/registration.
Molloy College Contact (registration and administrative questions):