Molloy College offers a number of non-credit courses and programs in the health professions. The following health profession courses and programs are offered:
- Healthcare Required Coursework - Child Abuse ID and Infection Control
- Medical Assistant Certificate Program
- Medical Records - Health Information Management
- Medical Transcription Editor - online program
- Pharmacy Technician
Mailing List/Request a Catalog
The schedule of classes comes out in our catalog which is mailed twice a year (January and July) to students who have made an inquiry or registered within the last 6 months. However, the most up-to-date scheduling information can be found on the program webpage. We will also email you monthly reminders of the upcoming schedule if you have provided us with an email address. Request a catalog. Join our mailing list.
To further your career opportunity, Molloy College also offers Associate's degrees in three areas of Allied Health Sciences:
- Click on any of the above links or call 516.323.3384 for more details on our associate's degree programs.