If you already have a Lion's Den account you can log in and register for courses that have seat availability.
How to set up your Lion's Den account
Teachers who are registering for the first time with Molloy College should click here to access the Lion's Den Portal and follow the steps below. After you create your account you can register for courses, access your unofficial transcripts and access Canvas, which is the online educational forum for hybrid courses.
Follow these steps to create your account
1. Once you enter the Lion's Den Portal, click on the tab that says TESOL Cohort
2. After reading the instructions, click on "TESOL Cohort Application Form"
3. Go to "Click here to start filing out this form" link
4. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page
5. Once you have completed your application you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours which will include a temporary username to the e-mail address you provided when setting up your account
6. You can now log into Lion's Den with your username and password and register for courses that have seat availability
You will be notified within three business days to setup a permanent student account. Please be sure to set up your account, this is how you will check your grades.
PAYING YOUR TUITION
Your bill will be available the next business day after you register. You can log back into the Lion's Den account and click on the "My Finances" tab at to see your tuition bill. Click "Go to CASHnet" and you can pay online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or by ACH check.
If you need assistance, contact Shawn Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.323.3115.