Management Certificate Online Courses
Management Online Course Information
The online courses are instructor-led and meet for 6 weeks. You'll spend roughly two to four hours each week completing two engaging lessons in an enjoyable, interactive learning environment. Expert instructors develop and lead every course, and you'll be able to interact with them and with fellow students in lively online discussion areas. New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime. Upon completing a course with a passing score, you'll get a certificate of completion from Molloy College. To take the courses online you will need: internet access, e-mail, and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
Each online course offered in the program contains details including a long description, a syllabus, an instructor biography, and a list of technical requirements. Just click on the course title listed below for additional information.
Click here for an overview of the online course lessons, assignments and requirements.
The following courses are offered online (click on the link for a course description and to register online):
- Leadership and Management
- Effective Communication
- Management Concepts and Principles: An Overview
- Conflict Resolution - Negotiating Skills
- Building Dynamic and Highly Effective Teams
- Financial Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
Registration for Online Courses
If you are taking an online course it is suggested that you register online. However, please note that the online registration system for online courses is different than our online registration system for classroom courses. Please click on the course titles above to register online or see the directions below .
1. Visit our Online Course Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/molloy
2. Choose the department (Business) and the program area (Nonprofit or grant Writing) and then the course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Online Classroom.
3. When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply login with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
To register for an online course in-person, by phone, by fax or by mail, please click here and follow the directions. Confirmation of your registration and classroom assignments will be mailed or emailed to you upon receipt of your registration.
For Further Information
For further information on the online courses, including course descriptions and tuition rates, please click on the course titles above or visit us at: www.ed2go.com/molloy, email us at email@example.com or call us at 516.323.3550.