Degree Details

Undergraduate Course Catalog 2013-2015 (PDF)

Students majoring in this pre-professional program should schedule appointments to consult with a speech-pathology/audiology advisor. An undergraduate major in Speech-Language/Audiology prepares for graduate programs in the area of specialization. In order to obtain a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology and/or Audiology from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and a license to practice in the professions, a master's degree is required. A minimun GPA of 3.0 is necessary for recommendation by the major advisor for application to graduate schools.


Speech Pathology By The Numbers


Clinical practicum classes offered

for undergraduates


engage in independent



Highly-trained professional

faculty members


motivated to attend

graduate school

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Speech-Language Pathology
1000 Hempstead Ave. Wilbur Arts Building, W-107 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002