CVT Program Admissions Requirements
Admission to the program is highly competitive.
- Classes start each year in September.
- Applicants are reviewed based upon academic history and the ability for successful achievement.
- Applications are processed by the Office of Admissions throughout the year.
- Qualified applicants are required to complete an interview with the program director (scheduled in March).
- Transfer credits may be applied and students must have an academic history of proven success.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the clinical sites.
- Students are required to maintain and document CPR certification in basic life support while enrolled in the program.
- Students are required to have a pre-entrance physical examination, an annual physical examination and the required immunizations listed on the Molloy College health form.
- Students must also meet specified health requirements of individual clinical facilities.
- Students may be required to have a background check and drug screening.
- Contact the Office of Admissions for applications at 516.323.4000 or online at molloy.edu/admissions.