Summer Science Camp 2017
Open for Registration Now!
August 7-11 and August 14-18
Attention All Students Ages 13-16:
- Are you looking to expand your interest in Science?
- Are you interested in learning at the College level?
- Are you interested in meeting new people and learning alongside them?
- Daily Schedule: 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. Arrival
- 3 p.m. Dismissal
- Cost: $350 per camper for 1 week $600 per camper for 2 weeks
Have the opportunity to work with Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Studies faculty in university-level laboratory experiments. Within the context of a liberal arts education, the Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Studies Department's curriculum emphasizes the study of the fundamental laws and theories of science and the importance of scientific inquiry as a means of generating new concepts into general realities.
Have the opportunity to participate in research at the Center for Environmental Research and Coastal Oceans Monitoring (CERCOM) of Molloy College in West Sayville, New York. This science center is located right in the backyard of the Great South Bay, providing a unique opportunity for coastal research. The 10,000 square foot CERCOM Center includes a salt water well, which is essential to the research being conducted. Research is designed to prepare the earth, environmental and marine scientist to manage the concerns unique to coastal and nearshore ocean ecosystems.
- Summer Science Camp Registration Form
- Summer Science Camp Brochure
- Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement