Summer Science Camp 2017
Open for Registration Now!
August 7 - 11 and August 14 - 18
Attention All Students Ages 13 - 16:
- Are you looking to expand your interest in Science?
- Are you interested in learning at the College level?
- Are you interested in meeting new people and learning alongside them?
- Daily Schedule: 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. Arrival
- 3 p.m. Dismissal
- Cost: $350 per camper for 1 week $600 per camper for 2 weeks
Have the opportunity to work with Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Studies faculty in university-level laboratory experiments. Within the context of a liberal arts education, the Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Studies Department's curriculum emphasizes the study of the fundamental laws and theories of science and the importance of scientific inquiry as a means of generating new concepts into general realities.
- Summer Science Camp Registration Form
- Summer Science Camp Brochure
- Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement