Celebrate National Estuary Day With CERCOM
- Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free to the public
- Location: 132 Clyde Street, West Sayville, New York 11796
- RSVP by September 14, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.323.3594
- Can't make the 15? Contact us to learn more about the Molloy College Undergraduate B.S. Degree in Earth and Environmental Studies
Start Something in STEM at Molloy College... Tour our CERCOM Field Station located at the historic Blue Points Oyster Hatchery in West Sayville. CERCOM is a newly developed science research center and monitoring station on the Great South Bay and is committed to advancing knowledge and developing solutions to environmental problems in coastal ecosystems through a network of group-cooperative monitoring activities, captive breeding programs, and research.
CERCOM gives you an extraordinary hands-on opportunity at the undergraduate level. There has never been a better time to conduct environmental research explore new opportunities in ecosystem health, energy resources, geographic information systems (GIS), human ecology and more.
Saturday Science for Students (Fall/ spring semesters)
Saturday Science for Students at The Explorers Club in New York City is open to Faculty and Students, and is free with student ID.
Hours: Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. with a light breakfast, lecture begins at 10 a.m.
Presenter: Scientists in STEM discipline
Topic: My Journey to a Career in the sciences
- For more information, contact Regina Gorney, email@example.com 516.323.3594
- Please call 212.628.8383 to reserve a seat
Save The Date! Earth Day Colloquium - April 12, 2019
- Women in Science, April 12, 2019
- From Inner Space to Outer Space
Friday Evening Fund Raiser A Whale of A Time
- Gotham Whale
- Riverhead Foundation
- 3 speakers
- 1/2 hour each PowerPoint presentations
CERCOM By the Numbers
on the Great South Bay
Cooperative partners and advisory
council member groups
HSC Monitoring Sites from the Tip of Montauk to the Tip of Brooklyn
Species of crustacean named
after CERCOM's director