Assessment and Progression Requirements
Prospective students are required to:
- Have all official transcripts sent directly from the undergraduate institution's registrar to Molloy College.
- Complete the Molloy College Graduate Degree program application.
- If the student completed a music degree, the Psychology pre-requisites must be completed. Our on-line package will be available in the summer of 2012.
- Without an undergraduate music degree, Music pre-requisites must be taken (or placement tests passed) in music theory and sight singing, harmony and music history courses.
- Minimum of overall 3.0 undergraduate GPA required. (Students with 2.8 - 3.0 may be accepted on a probationary status).
- Submit three letters of recommendation from former college professors and/or professional associates.
- Personal interview and Music Department audition.
- Immunization records.