Prepare for A Law Career
Learning about the law gives students who aspire to law school a solid foundation. The American Bar Association approved Paralegal Studies certificate can be a stepping stone to a career as an attorney. Work as a paralegal while you decide if law is the career for you. Experience the study of law without the financial burden and time commitment. Learn from practicing attorneys with real world experience.
- Become familiar with substantive law;
- Gain an understanding of the topics that will be addressed in law school;
- Learn practical skills that will give you an edge;
- Ability to develop proficiency in both oral and written communication;
- Marketable skills to assist students to enter into or advance in law firms, legal departments, the public sector or other positions where knowledge of the law is essential.
Work as a paralegal while you decide if law is the career for you. Gain the intellectual and analytical skills you need to succeed in law.
Click here for information on the Legal Studies Minor