Becoming A Gerontology Minor in 3 Easy Steps

Becoming a gerontology minor is easy

  1. The change major/minor request is located in the Lion's Den. 
  2. You simply have to log in by going to the "My Academics" in the Lion's Den and then "Change UG major/minor."
  3. This is the link you should go to:

Please feel free to make an appointment with Dr. Susan Bliss to discuss the minor requirements or any aspect of the program. She can be reached at or 516.323.3889.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Dr. Amandia Speakes-Lewis, Ph.D.
Department of Social Work 1000 Hempstead Avenue Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002