Suffolk Center Services and Information
Staff from the office visit each site at least twice a semester to assist students with admission, registration, tuition, financial aid inquiries and textbook distribution. Faculty and students may contact this office year-round for all off-campus matters.
Off-Campus Student Services: How We Can Help
- Answer questions regarding classes, textbooks, billing, financial aid and registering.
- Issue or validate a Molloy College photo ID card at off-campus sites
- Textbooks are available for purchase for all classes offered off-campus
- Obtain a free Molloy College email account off-campus to keep in-touch with instructors and class updates
- Transport library materials between the Suffolk Center and Rockville Centre campus
- Graduate Education students can obtain field experience paperwork
- Provide meeting rooms for graduate students' group projects at Suffolk
Suffolk Center Library Hours
The Suffolk Center has limited hours when classes are not in session, such as winter break, spring break and summer. Call 516-323-3570 to confirm hours.
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - until the last class ends- Call 516-323-3570 to confirm hours.
- A librarian is available every Tuesday and Wednesdays from 5-9 p.m.
Off-campus programs operate on the same schedule as the main campus. Remember to visit www.molloy.edu in the case of extreme weather conditions.
Located in room 310 of the Kellenberg building at the Rockville Centre Campus, the Office of Health Services offers information and referrals for all Molloy College students such as compliance with immunizations and meningitis, student wellness programs, health insurance information (brochures, student enrollment cards, claim forms) and sick visits/self-medication cart. For more information, you can confidentially call 516.323.3467.
Online Student Information
An abundance of student information and services are available to you online at www.molloy.edu . You are now able to check grades, locate courses, check the academic schedules and locate information about faculty.
Databases in the James E. Tobin Library can be accessed at www.molloy.edu/library1. Students can request materials to be delivered to the Suffolk Center library facility by the next business day. In order to access databases from off-campus locations, you must use your 14-digit student ID number found on your ID card. If you need an ID card, contact off-campus programs at 516-323-3570.
Molloy College Email Account
All Molloy students can apply for a free Molloy email account. Check e-mail via the web from anywhere at http://email.molloy.edu. If you need an account, contact off-campus programs at 516-323-3570.
The Career Services Center offers a range of career assistance to students and alumni. Appointments may be arranged at your convenience at 516.323.3468.
Off-Campus Programs at our Suffolk Center Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, please contact Salvatore Rizzo, Assistant Director of Off-Campus Programs at email@example.com.