Welcome to the Molloy Community! We are excited to have you as a member of the Class of 2025. We are working hard to prepare your fall schedule. You will be enrolled in SSC1000 First Year Schedule Overview. The purpose is to provide an engaging and supportive virtual experience for you to understand your schedule and learn about your first semester courses. This is an online asynchronous schedule overview (participation is required but there is no established meeting time) that will begin on July 12, 2021. You will have access to your fall schedule on Lion's Den at that time. You will work with an advisor virtually via Canvas, Molloy's online learning platform, to have all your schedule questions answered.
There are some important things you must do to get started.
- Activate your Molloy e-mail address and Lion's Den account using New Student Account Retrieval.
- Complete the Student Information and Emergency Contact Form and Registration Agreement online at http://lionsden.molloy.edu/ics
- Log into Canvas at https://molloy.instructure.com/. You will use the same username and password that is used for Lion's Den and your Molloy email.
- Take the student tour on your Canvas dashboard. You will access the First Year Schedule Overview (SSC1000) on Canvas beginning on July 12.
- Download Canvas Student App on your phone
- You will receive a text message In July when your schedule is available to view on Lion's Den.
Please contact the Student Solution Center at email@example.com or 516-323-4400.
We are here to help!
Admissions By the numbers
Our retention rate is the
highest on Long Island
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of incoming freshmen receive
some sort of financial aid