Student Solution Center
The Student Solution Center is a "one-stop shop" where students can get answers to questions related to registration, billing and financial aid, with an emphasis on exceptional customer service. The SSC team is cross trained and committed to providing student with accurate information to keep their college career on track.
The Student Solution Center Can Help!
- Assist students with Lion's Den, Degree Audit, and Canvas
- Instruct students how to change their major or add a minor
- Answer questions about registration- when do I register?, how do I register?, who is my advisor?
- Clarify course withdrawal policies and deadlines
- Process add/drops
- Answer questions about billing statements and financial aid
- Undeclared students are advised in the SSC
- How to Videos for Registration
Computers kiosks in the lobby for hands on help If you are confused by any process at Molloy, your first stop should the Student Solution Center. The Student Solution Center also houses The St. Thomas Aquinas Program, and the TRiO Program and is conveniently located in the Wilbur Arts Center Lobby. We are here to help!
|Follow us on Instagram|