Program Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge related to the discipline of economics.
- Analyze and evaluate information or a situation to forma judgment.
- Use written and oral communication skills effectively todeliver professional reports and presentations.
- Integrate ethical concepts as they apply to business decisions.
- Use quantitative and qualitative skills as they relate to the discipline of economics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of organizational theory as it applies to decision-making and leadership.