B.S. Business Management
Program Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge related to the discipline of management.
- Analyze and evaluate information or a situation to forma judgment.
- Use written and oral communication skills effectively todeliver professional reports and presentations.
- Integrate ethical concepts as they apply to businessdecisions.
- Use quantitative and qualitative skills as they relate tothe discipline of management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of organizational theory as itapplies to decision-making and leadership.
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note below.
Of course, feel free to Contact Us.
Dawn DiStefano, MBA
Associate Dean & Director of Undergraduate Business
School of Business
1000 Hempstead Avenue Casey Building, Room 103 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002